Mechanical Design Engineer - Contract
- Type Contract
- Locatie Southampton, Hampshire
- Sector Power Generation
Company based in Southampton, dedicated to power generation in automotive sector is looking for Mechanical Design Engineer for a 6 months contract.
For the role you're expected to have experience in the Automotive, Powertrain or other similar industry.
As part of daily tasks, it's include:
- Complex 3D Solidworks solid models (parts and assemblies)
- Mechanical design calculations of bolted joints
- Visualisation and design integration of our products into customer diesel and gas engine generator sets.
- Building and / or testing prototype systems.
- Raising and maintaining BOMs using MRP system
To be consider, you must have:
- Outstanding 3D ability using Solidworks
- Experience of coolant and lubrication systems
- Strong analytical skills
If your skills are matching with the requirements on top please email me your up to date CV or if we spoke recently, reply to the email and show your interest.
To be consider for the position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales